Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the Sons of Sek got finished right under the wire. The GT was a blast and I'll have full coverage by this weekend. 

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday's Project: Lord on Great Stag

Brand new lord for my wood elves is done. I really enjoyed painting the stag, but not the lord himself. He reminded me too much of painting wild riders, and I've done enough of that.


Programming Note: I will not be painting the Noble on Horse tomorrow. Instead I will be painting the Noble Battle Standard Bearer from the Wood Elf Army Box I got, when the army first came out. He's very excited to finally get painted after all this time. That's it for today. I feel like I'm just cruisin' along!

3 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

Very nice, does his base tie him in to a particular unit (similar to the treemen) or is he completely different? I suspect he is completely different as he is the Lord.

dvdhwk said...

He's a separate unit, though he will likely be joining one of the three units of wild riders.

San Bernardino Gutter Cleaning said...

Hi nicce reading your blog

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek
Sept. 5th, 2008 - They were finished literally at the table before the first round began.