Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the Sons of Sek got finished right under the wire. The GT was a blast and I'll have full coverage by this weekend. 

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Eldar Farseer

Ever since I stopped working at Imperial Outpost, I have not been able to full satiate my cravings for the hobby. The solution has been to find a "sugar daddy." I'm not proud of this, not at all. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get your fix. I've had a couple of contracts for Anthony, and I'll post some of these models as time goes on. This was the only model that he didn't have to pay for. I gave it to him for a birthday present, and I'm afraid it's set a dangerous precedent, because he's expecting another one this year. Don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

jlong05 said...

Absolutely phenomenal. I like the colors on this. That Farseer is great. So since you missed my birthday, do I just give you my Halbarad model for you to paint him next weekend?

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek
Sept. 5th, 2008 - They were finished literally at the table before the first round began.