Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the Sons of Sek got finished right under the wire. The GT was a blast and I'll have full coverage by this weekend. 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Requisite First Blog

Well, I finally decided to do web log (apparently, the kids these days called it a B-Log, or some such). Ever since a couple of guys on AdeptusArizona.com started maintaining painting blogs I toyed around with the idea, but decided against it for a variety of reasons.

And then HinesDawg on AAZ had to go and open his big mouth and plant the idea back in my head. A couple of other people on AAZ reinforced that I should, so here I am.

This blog will focus on modeling, painting and playing the games. I'm going to try to do two regular posts a week, either showcasing something I've finishes, presenting a tutorial for some painting/modeling technique, maybe even a tactics article, a project log update, or even a tournament or battle report.

I hope people find this useful or at least enjoyable. Thanks.

2 comments:

Chris Hines said...

Who?? Lil' ol' me?? I didn't do anything!

Hines

dvdhwk said...

Yeah, you. Jerk. ;)

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek
Sept. 5th, 2008 - They were finished literally at the table before the first round began.