Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the Sons of Sek got finished right under the wire. The GT was a blast and I'll have full coverage by this weekend. 

Friday, April 18, 2008

Thursday's Project: Battle Standard Bearer

The last of the characters is now done. I cheated, and didn't do the back of his banner. I guess I just have to make sure he doesn't flee, so my opponent won't see his back. Tomorrow, I head for Phoenix. I plan to work on the Dryads in the afternoon and try to get some 40K games in to practice at 1500 points for an upcoming tournament. Almost there, then on to the Easterlings!

2 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

Looks good, I too would have liked to have seen the back done as well, even if it were nothing more than just the gold pattern around the edge.

I do have one question, could the symbol in the middle of the banner have been bigger, to fill the space a little more?
I know it's a design question, and I wonder why you chose to center it and make it as small as you did.

All in all though, another nice looking model.

Lygo said...

Greeat post thankyou

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek
Sept. 5th, 2008 - They were finished literally at the table before the first round began.