Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the Sons of Sek got finished right under the wire. The GT was a blast and I'll have full coverage by this weekend. 

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finals? Already?


Today, while in class, I realized that I have finals starting a week from this Saturday. That's right my first final is on a Saturday. I talked with some classmates and they were equally surprised that finals were next week. We all new they started May 2nd, but c'mon, it's April, and May is so far away.

Thinking I had another whole week before finals, my plan was to finish the remaining Easterling infantry I currently own (32) and then paint the cavalry and heroes after finals. I would finish building and basing 8 infantry at a time and then paint them, before moving on to the next 8. That's not going to happen now.

Thursday night (oh my God, that's tomorrow) is the last night I can do any extended hobby stuff for the next 3 1/2 weeks. I just finished putting together and basing 8 Easterlings with Sword/Shield, and I plan to get them painted tomorrow as a last hurrah. After that, I have to seriously buckle down and start preparing for exams.

I will probably try to build and base some of the models during finals when I need a break, but I don't think I can commit to any painting.

In the time leading up to and during finals I will post pictures of models and armies that I have already completed. I'm determined not to let the blog fall to the wayside during finals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Sean.... I could always use a good lawyer.

dvdhwk said...

I'll be specializing in international criminal law. So just make sure you limit your crimes to genocide.

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek
Sept. 5th, 2008 - They were finished literally at the table before the first round began.