Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the Sons of Sek got finished right under the wire. The GT was a blast and I'll have full coverage by this weekend. 

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Selling My Dark Angels

Well, I've decided to sell my "Doublewing" Army that I could never seem to schedule for painting. Every couple of months, I would plan to work on it and then something else had to get painted. It just kept getting put further and further off.

I painted one test model, and wanted to post it here for posterity, since I will probably never see it again. I was going to paint them up as the Sons of the Covenant, a Dark Angels successor chapter. I really like the green stuff base, and will probably steal that for a future project (maybe some Haradrim warriors for LotR).

Everything else is the army is unprimed and unpainted. If you're interested the auction starts at 5:50pm Friday the 24th. You can find it on Ebay here.

EDIT: Hmm... I just realized that I forget to clean up the headlight. Oh well, not like I'm keeping him.

No comments:

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek

Current Progress on the Sons of Sek
Sept. 5th, 2008 - They were finished literally at the table before the first round began.